Life takes us unexpected places, and with a health insurance plan with LifeLine Solutions you can count on support when you need it. Many people are without adequate health insurance coverage and don’t realize there are a variety of options and affordable plans available. Whether it’s a plan for catastrophic care, or covering ongoing medications, our trusted advisors provide reliable answers and health insurance solutions for individuals or families.
Healthcare Reform – The Affordable Care Act and You
Health care law drastically changed March 23, 2010 when President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law. Some key features of the law include:
- End of denying coverage due to pre-existing conditions to persons under the age of 19
- You can remain covered under your parent’s insurance until the age of 26
- End to arbitrary withdrawals of insurance due to an honest mistake
- Have the right to appeal a denial of payment
- End of lifetime limits on health insurance coverage
- Insurance companies must justify any unreasonable premium hikes
- Mandates that premium costs must be spent primarily on health care costs, and not administrative costs
- Preventative care is covered at no cost to you
- Protects your choice of doctors
- Removes any restrictions when emergency care is needed
Individual Health Insurance Plans
If you are self-employed or your company does not offer health insurance, individual health insurance may be the best option for you. This option gives you the advantage of being able to tailor a plan that fits your unique healthcare needs. You can even individually insure family members if they have different medical needs.
Family Health Insurance Plans
Regardless of how big or small your family is, you need to have a health insurance plan to protect your family for whatever lies ahead. Our plans provide you and your family with high quality coverage.